Wednesday, February 07, 2007

random thoughts for a wenesday night

  • This strory is so sad. The Holy Father gave a speech in which he stated that homosexuals destroy themselves. His words are revealed in this particular tragedy. Why did these poor silly kids do such a horrible thing to themselves and their families? Why throw their precious lives away and endanger their immortal souls for a teenage crush? May God grant them pardon and peace.


  • This morning was so beautiful. I love the sight on fresh snow on the magnolia trees. When I finally got bundled up and made my way outside it looked like the whole world had snow and diamonds blanket on. I saw some tracks in front of our house. They were not squirrel tracks and couldn't have been bunny tracks either. I should have taken pictures. I felt glad to be alive and thanked the Lord for letting me experience His gift of natures beauty.
    Good news. In the DC diocese there will be Confession from 7 to 8 PM every Wednesday for the duration of Lent.

  • Don't go see the movie Horndog. Dakota Fanning's mom may not care about her but the rest of us should. Let's not contribute to the destruction of a child's innocence in the name of entertainment.