Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The birthornot.com couple have been exposed

Some people really need a good slap upside the head. I had refrained from saying anything about the couple who were running an internet poll on whether to murder their unborn child because I simply had no words. Today I read that the whole thing is a hoax. My first thought was to thank God. My second reaction is plain fury. These idiots call themselves pro-life activists.

I suppose that in a few days they'll claim that they meant well and just wanted to make some sort of point. Well, this little stunt does not help the cause of protecting the unborn but is one more thing that makes pro-lifers look weird. Thanks a lot Mr. and Mrs Arnold. Oh and one more thing, before the hoax was exposed 71% of the online voters voted for the abortion.